All you need to know about Roaming
Roaming charges are abolished in Europe Zone 1 from 15th of june 2017. Making calls, sending texts and using the internet cost the same in any country of Zone 1!
The advantages of this change is that calls, data and SMS are treated as you were in Spain!. You don't need to worry any more about expensive costs outside of Spain.
After tariif allowance is exceeded, the pricing policy of your tariff will be applied as if you were in Spain
There are some data limitations:
- Tariffs with 8GB are allowed to use 6GB in Zone 1 Roaming.
- Tariffs with 10GB are allowed to use 6GB in Zone 1 Roaming.
- Tariffs with 20GB are allowed to use 9GB in Zone 1 Roaming.
- Tariffs with 50GB are allowed to use 20GB in Zone 1 Roaming.
- The rest of tariffs can be used without any limitations in Zone 1 Roaming.
The following countries are in Zone 1:
- Czech Republic
- French Guiana, Guadeloupe and Martinique
- United Kingdom